HUGE KITE SALE-NOW WITH REV LIST OTHER KITE LIST TO FOLLOW

Private ads/requests for kites

HUGE KITE SALE-NOW WITH REV LIST OTHER KITE LIST TO FOLLOW

Postby big bri » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 am

UPDATED 3/5/12,Many thanks for everyones intrest so far :)

Not flying much these days,so having a clearout to make space for my new Hobbys and intrests.See anything please PM me or emails.I have so much stuff i cant list it all at once,so i may have what your after,,,,ASK
All my kites are mint or as discribed.All are Originals,most are custom one offs,,,no copys.

Thought a proper list would help of Rev kit.A New thread for Trick kites.I will post SLKs soon.Along with other kite stuff that i will sell.

REVOLUTION Kite List

Revs 1.5s for sale.A chance to own some of the rarest revs ever made,most are one onlys or one offs
[none are copys,i dont do copys,no dreamers or idiot, offers by PM or email please]
Most of the Masterpieces can be seen on Revolution main site,i can send pictures if required of any kites for sale

1,B Series custom Pros set,std,mid vent,full vent,like new,custom made set coulors are blue & purple,race frame in all,Bazza signed and new improved leading edge,could be a bargain for a serious pilot,ther around £260each new [SOLD]

2,B Series custom set,grey/black fades,Brand New,all race framed,a std,a mid vent,a full vent,
Could be a good saving to the new owner on Shop Price and these are customs,cost around £210 each+new
[SOLD]

3, BAZZA EYES Masterpiece,needs no introduction and i know ther will be a que for it,like new condition,
one of the original ones in black and white,race framed,iconic kite by probably the best kite designer[and pork pie eater]
ive had the pleasure to meet and fly with,
From my cold dead fingers if i dont get what i think its worth,its a true ORIGINAL[NOW SOLD]
£

4,Matin Leister/Revolution masterpiece- BALANCE[blue one],Kite is a treat to fly
Best masterpiece ive flown in lower wind,one of only seven made[sold out now],race framed,
Top Quality sail by Top Kite designer/Builder[SOLD]
£

5,Jose Sainz WINGS Masterpiece in Red,one of six made,but mines the only red one[rarest rev ever,you wont see them]
no dreamers please.I gave a small fortune for the kite and will keep it unless its appreciated for what itis,
its History and the real story behind the kites making.Needs a proper kiters home or its staying[SOLD]
£

6,Jon Burkhardt Masterpiece,Rings in Flight[mines the black and red one]
One of only SIX ever made....stunning kite to see and fly,amazing paterns when flying,optical illusion,
brillantly made by top designer/builder.A Show kite indeed.Would take pride of place in any collection
£[NOW SOLD]

7,Scott Hampton Masterpiece[Aierial art],,, SKULL,,,,Probaly The rarest kite i own after my Union Jack or Wings.
A picture is a must of this kite if your intrested,its like my others MINT,best show kite for chasing kids at festivals
The work in this kite is simply the best,
[NOW SOLD]

8,Mega vented custom in black lime,flys in very,very high winds with no effort.Superb condition,very unique kite and sought after.I only know of three made LIKE MINE.Reverses as good as it flys forward.
Feels like thers almost nothing on the lines in a 25mph wind,its range is 12mph upto as high as you can stand up.Flown mine in 45mph,NO PROBS,but its not realy pleasant[trees,Dogs,roofs,small children blow past and spoil the effect][SOLD]

REV ONES AND OTHER REVS

1b,LEE SEDGEWICK IN HOT COULORS,AS NEW CONDITION,these are a treat in low winds,slow and pricise,look
superb,a fore runner to the Zen.I think in some ways better.Cost around £250new[SOLD]
£

2b,AS ABOVE BUT A VERY VERY RARE VENT VERSION,great[awsome] in 6-7mph winds,
kite is a new condition and one im reluctant to part with,in the write winds and mood,its as good a kite as ive flown[SOLD]
£

3b,20th anniversary kite,new,never flown,its on revs main site.Great in low wind ive found[i have two].Race framed.
Special design and built to celebrate rev 20yr Anniversary.I usually pull my other out in low winds,seems to LUV lower winds
Apart of Rev history and a unique kite[SOLD]

4b,Progressive stack,custom made for me,hot one side of sail,kewl the other[rev1,rev 1.5,rev2]only three ever made.
Ben at rev killed his i beleive and Dave still has his.Needs a good home,MINT,AS NEW condition,awsome kite to fly,Does anything a single rev will do.Great for Festivals/shows,,,stunning,,,realy stands out and draws a crowd,its suprisingly easy to set up and fly.
Only realy for collectors or serious/experienced pilots.Three kites in one also.Can breakdown and fly as single kites[SOLD]
£

5b,B Series 1.5 Black Rainbow Standard,custom made,Mint condition[new][sold]]

6bB Series 1.5 Black Rainbow Mid Vented,custom made,mint condition[new]

7B,B Series 1.5 Black Rainbow Full Vented,custom made,mint condition[new][ON HOLD PENDING]
These are the nicest coulor combos in a big blue sky,big grin time when flying these three above.

std b series handles £20 a set-i have a couple of sets[SOLD]
Rev 1.5 bridles-i have a few[SOLD]
Rev1 bridles-i have a few
Anything else rev,,,,ASK,i probaly have it

[SEE NEW THREAD UPDATED FOR TRICK KITES]

Other items sold below
Carl Robertshaw serpent delta in black,purple and white eye[40ft],like new[SOLD]
Trilbys,flown once.[SOLD]
NKG banner small and large versions,NKG club kite[SOLD],
Longbottom red kite[v low wind kite][SOLD]
ALL Spars [SOLD]
HOFFMANS BOW[SOLD]
Loads more i cant get at yet.

I will post a numbered list SLKs & Spares mid week,IF thers many left,Ive had a lot of intrest so far.
BRIAN... 8)
Last edited by big bri on Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.
big bri
Champion Aviator

Re: HUGE KITE SALE

Postby rob davies » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Bri you have a pm ! Would love to get my hands on a rev kite b series standard sail..
rob davies
Novice Aviator

Postby keithgrif » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Bri,

Just referred to this from a post on FA. Might be interested one of the sets of Revs, any chance of some pics?
Keith
National Director

ExGrads pairs, champions 2009
Airheads demo team '09
keithgrif
Novice Aviator

Postby big bri » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm

PMs sent to all INTRESTED.

BRIAN...
big bri
Champion Aviator

Re: HUGE KITE SALE-NOW WITH REV LIST OTHER KITE LIST TO FOLL

Postby big bri » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Thought a proper list would help,its below.I will post trick stuff asap and one line also.Along with other kite stuff that i will sell
REVOLUTION Kite List

Revs 1.5s for sale.A chance to own some of the rarest revs ever made,most are one onlys or one offs
[none are copys,i dont do copys,no dreamers or idiot, offers by PM or email please]
Most of the Masterpieces can be seen on Revolution main site,i can send pictures if required of any kites for sale

1,B Series custom Pros set,std,mid vent,full vent,like new,custom made set coulors are blue & purple,race frame in all,Bazza signed and new improved leading edge,could be a bargain for a serious pilot,ther around £260each new [PENDING]

2,B Series custom set,grey/black fades,Brand New,all race framed,a std,a mid vent,a full vent,
Could be a good saving to the new owner on Shop Price and these are customs,cost around £210 each+new
[SOLD]

3, BAZZA EYES Masterpiece,needs no introduction and i know ther will be a que for it,like new condition,
one of the original ones in black and white,race framed,iconic kite by probably the best kite designer[and pork pie eater]
ive had the pleasure to meet and fly with,
From my cold dead fingers if i dont get what i think its worth,its a true ORIGINAL[NOW SOLD]
£

4,Matin Leister/Revolution masterpiece- BALANCE[blue one],Kite is a treat to fly
Best masterpiece ive flown in lower wind,one of only seven made[sold out now],race framed,
Top Quality sail by Top Kite designer/Builder
£

5,Jose Sainz WINGS Masterpiece in Red,one of six made,but mines the only red one[rarest rev ever,you wont see them]
no dreamers please.I gave a small fortune for the kite and will keep it unless its appreciated for what itis,
its History and the real story behind the kites making.Needs a proper kiters home or its staying
£

6,Jon Burkhardt Masterpiece,Rings in Flight[mines the black and red one]
One of only SIX ever made....stunning kite to see and fly,amazing paterns when flying,optical illusion,
brillantly made by top designer/builder.A Show kite indeed.Would take pride of place in any collection
£

7,Scott Hampton Masterpiece[Aierial art],,, SKULL,,,,Probaly The rarest kite i own after my Union Jack or Wings.
A picture is a must of this kite if your intrested,its like my others MINT,best show kite for chasing kids at festivals
The work in this kite is simply the best,.£

8,Mega vented custom in black lime,flys in very,very high winds with no effort.Superb condition,very unique kite and sought after.I only know of three made LIKE MINE.Reverses as good as it flys forward.
Feels like thers almost nothing on the lines in a 25mph wind,its range is 12mph upto as high as you can stand up.Flown mine in 45mph,NO PROBS,but its not realy pleasant[trees,Dogs,roofs,small children blow past and spoil the effect]£

REV ONES AND OTHER REVS

1b,LEE SEDGEWICK IN HOT COULORS,AS NEW CONDITION,these are a treat in low winds,slow and pricise,look
superb,a fore runner to the Zen.I think in some ways better.Cost around £250new £

2b,AS ABOVE BUT A VERY VERY RARE VENT VERSION,great[awsome] in 6-7mph winds,
kite is a new condition and one im reluctant to part with,in the write winds and mood,its as good a kite as ive flown £

3b,20th anniversary kite,new,never flown,its on revs main site.Great in low wind ive found[i have two].Race framed.
Special design and built to celebrate rev 20yr Anniversary.I usually pull my other out in low winds,seems to LUV lower winds
Apart of Rev history and a unique kite

4b,Progressive stack,custom made for me,hot one side of sail,kewl the other[rev1,rev 1.5,rev2]only three ever made.
Ben at rev killed his i beleive and Dave still has his.Needs a good home,MINT,AS NEW condition,awsome kite to fly,Does anything a single rev will do.Great for Festivals/shows,,,stunning,,,realy stands out and draws a crowd,its suprisingly easy to set up and fly.
Only realy for collectors or serious/experienced pilots.Three kites in one also.Can breakdown and fly as single kites
£

5b,B Series 1.5 Black Rainbow Standard,custom made,Mint condition[new][sale pending]

6bB Series 1.5 Black Rainbow Mid Vented,custom made,mint condition[new]

7B,B Series 1.5 Black Rainbow Full Vented,custom made,mint condition[new]
These are the nicest coulor combos in a big blue sky,big grin time when flying these three above.

Lines,handles,

Laser Pro Gold rolls,50lb and 90lb,ile need to check lengths,but i think ther 3000ft[pm/email if intrested ile check]

120x90lb Laser Pro Gold quad sets-£50 each on climax[or similar]winders.I have a few sets new and some as new[not abused hardly any use]
can use as dual line sets also

I have some LONGER lines also made up,150ft and 200ft[ask via pm or email]Laser pro and climax.

std b series handles £20 a set-i have a couple of sets
Rev 1.5 bridles-i have a few[SOLD]
Rev1 bridles-i have a few
Anything else rev,,,,ASK,i probaly have it

HOPE THIS HELPS 8)
Last edited by big bri on Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
big bri
Champion Aviator

Postby PGA » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 am

love bird kites Bri,what u got please and quanta costa please.hope we still see u sometime,miss people like you.
cheers phil
PGA
Junior Aviator

Postby big bri » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:26 am

Olla Amego,
Ile take a look pal.Ive ended up wi loadsa birds,sorta crept up on mi.
Have a set of Jimms on a reel all linked[eight birds i think[flock]
I have a nice one that Doug made for Fred,its a big Mother
A bigger mother that Jimm again made,multi coulored.Send me your email and ile send pictures and stuff
They will be CHEEP,CHEEP to you :lol:
Thanks for the nice comments Phil,ile pay ya later

Adios Amego

PGA wrote:love bird kites Bri,what u got please and quanta costa please.hope we still see u sometime,miss people like you.
cheers phil
big bri
Champion Aviator

Postby steven beasley » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

Bri - PM Sent re- CR Serpent Delta.

Cheers
STEVE
steven beasley
Novice Aviator

Postby Dromel » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 am

Came over from FA. Would be very interested in seeing the list of trick kites, and PM-ed you with some more specifics on my wish list.
Last edited by Dromel on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dromel
Novice Aviator

Postby marc » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 am

Emailed / PM'd you Brian... interested in the Sea Devil(s) and other dual line kites.
“Imagination is the highest kite one can fly” ~ Lauren Bacall
marc
Novice Aviator

Postby big bri » Tue May 01, 2012 9:04 am

All PMs i have returned a message/answer.

IF,i missed you[its been quite hecktic],my appols

Thanks to all so far,ile update lists later.

BRIAN...
big bri
Champion Aviator

Postby Love2fly » Tue May 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey baby....
Bet you never thought you'd see me on here! ;)

Sorry to hear you're not flying these days.

I'm interested in LPG for the team. I pm'd you on the Rev forum, but wanted to let you know here...

Even if you're not flying, please, go on the Rev Forum and let us know how you are.... I know I care, as does everyone else!

xoxo
Laura

Any day flying is good day; have a great one!

Rev kites.... fly it, you'll like it!
Love2fly
Novice Aviator

Postby big bri » Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Babe,certainly didnt,i sent you,rich,sammy and the crew a reply,posted on the thread and then sent PMs.Taken me hours answering stuff laura///// :lol: ,ya know me by now.I sent yours first,you want my wings baby,your third inline atm[sorry,wish i had more,you could have one as a gimmi].Had an email from Rich ten mins ago,he wants some kites also.Please check the rev forum,it shows sent at my end darling :)
Love2fly wrote:Hey baby....
Bet you never thought you'd see me on here! ;)

Sorry to hear you're not flying these days.

I'm interested in LPG for the team. I pm'd you on the Rev forum, but wanted to let you know here...

Even if you're not flying, please, go on the Rev Forum and let us know how you are.... I know I care, as does everyone else!

xoxo
big bri
Champion Aviator

Postby Love2fly » Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 am

Hello Brian...

I'm guessing there's a line for your mega vent... the Lime one from Liberty. If there's a chance that I could buy that, I would LOVE to. Not only does it fly great, but we've got the memories from LSP, too!!!!

xoxo

big bri wrote:Babe,certainly didnt,i sent you,rich,sammy and the crew a reply,posted on the thread and then sent PMs.Taken me hours answering stuff laura///// :lol: ,ya know me by now.I sent yours first,you want my wings baby,your third inline atm[sorry,wish i had more,you could have one as a gimmi].Had an email from Rich ten mins ago,he wants some kites also.Please check the rev forum,it shows sent at my end darling :)
xoxo
[/quote]
Laura

Any day flying is good day; have a great one!

Rev kites.... fly it, you'll like it!
Love2fly
Novice Aviator

Postby big bri » Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 am

Ile PM ya Babe,great idea :) .The kite should live with LSP crews and Head Girl,yehhhh,i realy like this idea,if i can work something for you and Rich on postage,along with some other guys out ther[maybe its a possibility],ther isnt a better place for her to fly..... 8)

PM on the way Babe,sleep well

BRIAN...
Love2fly wrote:Hello Brian...

I'm guessing there's a line for your mega vent... the Lime one from Liberty. If there's a chance that I could buy that, I would LOVE to. Not only does it fly great, but we've got the memories from LSP, too!!!!

xoxo

big bri wrote:Babe,certainly didnt,i sent you,rich,sammy and the crew a reply,posted on the thread and then sent PMs.Taken me hours answering stuff laura///// :lol: ,ya know me by now.I sent yours first,you want my wings baby,your third inline atm[sorry,wish i had more,you could have one as a gimmi].Had an email from Rich ten mins ago,he wants some kites also.Please check the rev forum,it shows sent at my end darling :)
xoxo
[/quote]
big bri
Champion Aviator

Next

Return to For Sale / Wanted